The Ultimate Guide – De-Stress Your Life in 6 weeks #Week 3
Hope you’ve been following the yoga and exercise routines from Week 1 and Week 2. I am back with The Ultimate Guide for De-Stressing Your Life in 6 weeks #Week 3. Live, Grow & Stay Healthier forever with our ongoing weekly de-stressing guides, made just for you!
Seated Twist Yoga Pose
Sanskrit Name: Ardha Matsyendrasana
Ardha Matsyendrasana Yoga Pose Benefits: The seated twist exercise assists in stretching the shoulders, hips and back; increases circulation, tones abdomen and strengthens obliques.
Instructions To Perform Ardha Matsyendrasana Yoga Pose:
- Sit on the floor and extend your legs. Cross right foot over outside of left thigh; bend the left knee. Keep right knee pointed toward ceiling.
- Place left elbow to the outside of right knee and right hand on the floor behind you.
- Twist right as far as you can, moving from your abdomen; keep both sides of your butt on the floor. Stay for 1 minute.
- Switch sides and repeat.
COBRA YOGA POSE
Sanskrit Name: Bhujangasana
Bhujangasana Yoga Pose Benefits: The cobra pose in yoga helps to relieve stress, extends & relaxes back muscles and strengthens the arms.
Instructions To Perform Bhujangasana Yoga Pose (Bhujangasana Steps):
- Lie face down on the floor with thumbs directly under shoulders, legs extended with the tops of your feet on the floor.
- Tighten your pelvic floor, and tuck hips downward as you squeeze your glutes.
- Press shoulders down and away from the ears.
- Push through your thumbs and index fingers as you raise your chest toward the wall in front of you.
- Relax and repeat.
Sanskrit Name: Ekapada Rajakapotasana
Ekapada Rajakapotasana Yoga Pose Benefits: The pigeon pose in yoga helps to open up the shoulders & the chest and is a great quad stretch.
Instructions To Perform Ekapada Rajakapotasana Yoga Pose:
- Begin with a full push-up position, palms aligned under shoulders.
- Place left knee on the floor near shoulder with left heel by right hip.
- Lower down to the forearms and bring right leg down to the top of the foot on the floor.
- Keep the chest lifted to the wall in front of you, gazing down.
- If you’re more flexible, bring the chest down to the floor and extend arms in front of you.
- Pull navel in towards the spine and tighten your pelvic-floor muscles; contract right side of the glutes.
- Curl right toes under while pressing ball of foot into the floor, pushing through your heel.
- Bend knee to the floor and release; do 5 reps total, then switch sides and repeat.
- Each of this pose can be repeated in a set of 3 with 10 counts.
Invisible Jump Rope
A particularly good choice for cardiovascular exercise, the invisible jump rope workout is an indoor exercise that can help strengthen the upper and lower body and increase bone density.
Invisible Jump Rope Benefits: The skipping rope exercise assists in improving your coordination, endurance and balance. It also makes your mind more agile and is a good form of exercise for weight loss.
Instructions To Perform the Invisible Jump Rope Exercise:
- Hop over an invisible rope (no need to jump more than an inch or two off the ground) by staying on your toes and pushing off with the balls of your feet.
- Make quick, small movements with your wrists as if you’re holding a rope, and go crazy for 60 seconds.
The Burpees exercise for beginners is the simplest way to improve your cardiovascular fitness. The Burpee workout is an intense full body exercise and can be customised to fit any fitness level.
Burpees Exercise Benefits: The burpees workout helps you perform a full body stretch and strengthens the arms, chest, hamstring, glutes and other core muscles.
Instructions To Perform the Burpees Workout (Burpees Exercise Steps):
- Start in a low squat position with your hands on the floor.
- Then, kick your feet back to a push-up position and quickly return to the squat position.
- Jump up as high as possible before squatting down again and jumping back into the next push-up position. Shoot for 10 strong reps.
Riding A Bicycle
- In week 3, you can increase the duration for riding a bicycle by 05 minutes, making it 20 minutes a day.
- In week 3, you can increase the counts of sun salutations by 10, making it 30 counts a day.
That’s Awesome!! That is sufficient for #Week 3 session. If you have any suggestions, Let us know in the comments section below. Stay tuned for our #Weekly routines.