The Ultimate Guide – De-Stress Your Life in 6 weeks #Week 4
Have a look at our previous guides for Week 1, Week 2, Week 3. Think Positively, Eat Healthy, Exercise Daily, Stay Strong by following The Guide to de-stressing your Life #Week 4. Make these Yoga & Exercises your habit. Be Happy!
CROW POSE YOGA
Sanskrit Name: Bakasana
Bakasana Yoga Pose Benefits: The crow pose in yoga helps strengthen your arms, wrists and abs; more of a challenge, but a great trick to pull out at parties.
Instructions To Perform Bakasana Yoga Pose:
- In this position you have to get into downward dog position (palms pressed into mat, feet hip-width apart) and walk the feet forward until knees touch your arms.
- Bend your elbows, lift heels off the floor, and rest knees against the outside of your upper arms.
- Keep toes on the floor, abs engaged and legs pressed against arms.
- Hold for 5 to 10 breaths, then repeat.
CHILD POSE YOGA
Sanskrit Name: Balasana
Balasana Yoga Pose Benefits: The child’s pose in yoga lets you relax and breathe into your back; stretches the hips, thighs and ankles; relieves back and neck pain.
Instructions To Perform Balasana Yoga Pose:
- Sit up comfortably on your heels.
- Roll your torso forward, bringing your forehead to rest on the bed in front of you.
- Lower your chest as close to your knees as you comfortably can, extending your arms in front of you.
- Hold the pose and breathe.
COW FACE YOGA POSE
Sanskrit Name: Gomukhasana
Gomukhasana Yoga Pose Benefits: The cow pose stretches your arms, tones your belly while relieving stress and bringing you instant calm.
Instructions To Perform Gomukhasana Yoga Pose (Gomukhasana steps):
- Place your left knee behind your right knee.
- Bring your feet close together and sit on your heels.
- Bend your right arm behind you, reach your left arm overhead and clasp your arms.
- Take a deep breath and then repeat on the other side.
- Each of this pose can be repeated in a set of 3 with 10 counts.
For further information on Gomukhasana Yoga Pose, go here
The jump squats exercise is a simple to perform & an effective workout that helps tone your thighs, legs and hips.
Benefits of Jump Squats Exercise: The squat jump exercise routine helps in weight loss, increases legs strength, assist in building muscles and aids in improving both – upper & lower body strength.
Instructions To Perform Squat Jumps Exercise:
- Perform a normal body weight squat (keeping the heels on the ground while bending the hips and knees until the thighs are parallel to the floor).
- Jump up immediately at the bottom of the squat and extend your arms overhead. Aim for 10-15 reps.
Be it basic skater lunges or advance skater lunge workout, this exercise assist in increasing muscle tissues and improves your core muscle strength.
Benefits of Skater Lunges Exercise: The skater lunge workout is an extremely rewarding workout that engages the muscles in the back & abdominal, helps improve your posture & stability and improves knee & hips flexibility.
Instructions To Perform Skaters Lunge Exercise:
- Begin with your legs a bit wider than shoulder-width apart, toes pointing forward.
- Lowering into an athletic stance, slide to the left into a side lunge with your hands on the left knee.
- Then move quickly over to the right side, repeating the motion. Go back and forth for 45-60 seconds like you’re skating on a thin ice. (Lose the kicks and go socks-only to help you slide!)
Riding A Bicycle
- In week 4, you can increase the duration for riding a bicycle by 05 minutes, making it 25 minutes a day.
- In week 4, you can increase the counts of sun salutations by 10, making it 40 counts a day.
That’s Marvellous!! That is enough for #Week 4 session. If you have any suggestions, Let us know in the comments section below. Stay tuned for our #Weekly routines.