The Ultimate Guide – De-Stress Your Life in 6 weeks #Week 6
Well Done! We are here with our last #Week 6 session of The Ultimate Guide – De-Stress Your Life in 6 weeks #Week 6. If you have just started you can follow routines from Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4, Week 5.
CAMEL POSE YOGA
Sanskrit Name: Ustrasana
Ustrasana Yoga Pose Benefits: The camel pose yoga helps in relaxing your spine, strengthens your arms and legs and relaxes your neck.
Instructions To Perform Ustrasana Yoga Pose:
- Kneel while supporting your body on your toes gradually lean backwards, after fixing your arms behind you, with your palms to the ground, fingers pointed outward and thumbs toward your toes.
- Keeping your arms straight, slowly lift your hips while inhaling.
- Push your body above the waist slowly outward and upward, throwing your neck downward.
- Return to a kneeling position while exhaling.
RECLINED BOUND ANGLE POSE YOGA
Sanskrit Name: Supta Baddha Konasana
Supta Baddha Konasana Yoga Pose Benefits: This yoga pose helps in stretching and relaxing your lower body.
Instructions To Perform Supta Baddha Konasana Yoga Pose:
- With your seat on the bed and your back lying on the pillow lengthwise, bring the soles of your feet together as the knees naturally drop out towards the side.
- Restfully, recline with each exhale in towards the pillow and the earth.
- Stay here for at least two minutes, sinking deeply into this very supported inner hip opener.
LEGS UP THE WALL YOGA POSE
Sanskrit Name: Viparita Karani
Viparita Karani Yoga Pose Benefits: The legs up the wall yoga pose strengthens your lower back while relaxing your upper body.
Instructions To Perform Viparita Karani Yoga Pose:
- Set your pillow up against the wall or headboard at the top of your bed and lay on top of the pillow with your sit bones on the headboard or wall.
- Extend your legs up towards the ceiling, keeping the heels stacked over the hips, and rest your head and shoulders against the mattress.
- The arms can extend by your side, palms facing up to receive the restorative energy that flows into your body with the breath.
- This restorative inversion is great if you spend a lot of time on your feet.
- Your circulation will improve, creating a soothing, healing effect on almost every system in your body.
- Stay here breathing deeply for 2-3 minutes. To come out, bend your knees and roll to one side.
CORPSE POSE YOGA
Sanskrit Name: Savasana
Savasana Yoga Pose Benefits: The corpse pose in yoga helps in relaxing and calming your entire body from outside, as well as inside.
Instructions To Perform Savasana Yoga Pose:
- Keep the pillow under your spine, extending your legs out in front of you.
- Take your left hand to your heart, the right hand on your belly.
- Take three rounds of regular, deep breathing.
- To begin the breath-work, inhale to the count of four, hold the breath for the count of seven, then exhale to the count of eight. Repeat four times. You can practice the corpse pose every week, after you’re done practicing the rest of the yoga poses.
- Each of this pose can be repeated in a set of 3 with 10 counts.
Zumba is a type of dance form which has been trending a lot these days.The Zumba dance workout is done for a specific duration and you can either do it at home or at a gym.
Zumba Fitness Benefits: The Zumba workout provides a full body exercise. It is especially a good exercise for weight loss and helps you improve your cardiovascular respiratory system.
You can practice different dance forms other than Zumba, such as, Salsa, Ballet, or Bharatnatyam. Do anything that will sail your boat!
HULA HOOP EXERCISE
Hula hooping is the most fun and light exercise you can indulge in. It’s fun to do when you know how to do it. But, it’s even better if you don’t. The process of learning the hula hoop workout is so much more fun.
Hula Hoop Exercise Benefits: Like Zumba, the hula hoop exercise also provides you with a full body workout and helps strengthen your spine. Hooping is also an intensive workout and as such, it helps make your heart healthier as well as helps burn calories.
So, guys start hooping around. Do it with friends and family, make some videos, save those memories for the rough days.
Riding A Bicycle
- Since week 6, you can continue riding the bicycle for 30 minutes, as it is an ideal time for cardio exercises per day.
- In week 6, you can increase the counts of sun salutations by 10, making it 60 counts a day. You can keep increasing the counts per week by 10, until you reach 100. Once you reach 100, you can continue with 100 counts per day.
Here we have completed our six weeks session of De-stressing your Life. Follow this routines and notice the change!
If you have any suggestions and opinions please let us know in the comment section below.